- Managing our Twitter feed
- Running a daily press review
- Writing for the ChainChecked blog on a regular basis and co-ordinating content from external parties
- Managing the website
- Managing our newsletter
- Researching the human rights-related landscape and identify opportunities in terms of business, content or advocacy
- Work with the team in defining the tools for customers and conducting market research
As this is a small and growing company, responsibilities may expand or change depending on opportunities and additional skills a candidate could bring, so the environment is very flexible.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent writing skills
- A good understanding of human rights issues in the global landscape and / or a good understanding of the business processes and supply chain in the global landscape
- Proficiency in social media, especially tools around Twitter such as Tweetdeck, Hootsuite etc
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize a vast amount of information in a concise and objective way
- Good communications skills
- Ability to take initiatives and work autonomously
- We welcome applicants from various relevant backgrounds, including for example business, human rights, law or development
The internship would be for 3 months for a start as soon as possible.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-moving company where the candidate would have a lot of autonomy and opportunities to learn many different aspects of a social business, and to make a positive impact in eradicating slavery.
If you are interested please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com